Razzle Dazzle Cheesecake
Dazzle your friends and family with this Fourth of July recipe that blends the goodness of cheesecake recipes with the bang of raspberry recipes. Go wild with this raspberry dessert and show off your colors!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 packages (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (10-ounce) frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend crushed graham crackers, sugar and soft butter or margarine and pat into bottom only of large, deep, spring-form pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth and pour into pan.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to stop cooking action.
- Mix together sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth and spread over cake.
- Bake 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. Refrigerate until cool.
- To make topping, cook raspberries with sugar and cornstarch over medium heat, stirring until thickened.
- Cool and add to top of cake.
Read NextLemon-Honey Cheesecake