Indulge yourself with a simple no bake dessert recipe. Our no bake cheesecake is a cool and creamy heavenly delight. Blended with pineapple, fresh lemon juice, and with just the right amount of spice, this will become on of your favorites.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 cups cottage cheese, sieved
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 9 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Mix gelatin, 3 cups sugar and salt in double boiler; beat egg yolks and milk and add to gelatin mixture; cook over boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and rind.
- Stir in cottage cheese and pineapple. Chill until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Add 1/4 cup sugar and beat until very stiff.
- Fold eggwhites into gelatin mixture. Fold whipped cream into gelatin mixture. Turn into pie plate.
- Combine butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and crumbs. Sprinkle over pie.
Read NextCoffee Cheesecake