Sneaky Spaghetti Casserole
What kid doesn't love spaghetti? If yours does, but doesn't love spinach, this casserole is a great way to sneak in a healthful vegetable. Your kids won't even notice the spinach is in there, the casserole tastes great, and you'll know they're getting their veggies!
Like this casserole recipe? It was featured in 16 Brand New Easy Casserole Recipes To Try, check it out for more amazing and easy casserole recipes.
Cooking Time30 min
- 4 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 2.8-ounce can fried onions, such as Durkee or French's
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. In medium bowl, combine egg, sour cream, Parmesan and garlic powder.
3. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, spaghetti, spinach and 1/2 of the can of onions.
4. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
5. Bake, covered, at 350F degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
6. Top with remaining onions and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.