Classic Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Easy Green Bean Casserole has been a staple on our Thanksgiving table for my entire life, but it's simple enough for your next weeknight dinner. Tender green beans are cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce and finished with crispy fried onions. The quick make-ahead side dish is perfect with a holiday turkey, roasted chicken, or a cozy pot roast! The holidays just wouldn't be complete without an old-fashioned, easy green bean casserole! I grew up with this recipe, and it's now a dish that I serve to my own family on a regular basis. There's no need to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy the casserole, which comes together with just 6 ingredients in about 10 minutes. Best of all, French's Green Bean Casserole can be prepared in advance to cut down on the last-minute chaos of getting dinner on the table. Ideal for busy weeknights! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size1 1/2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Pork Chops
- Biscoff Swirled Cookies
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes