Simple Seven Layer Dinner
The answer to your what should I make for dinner questions is answered! This Simple Seven Layer Dinner brings everything you need into one simple casserole dish. With beef, potatoes and veggies it's a meal in one! It's guaranteed to please.
Cooking Time2 hr
- 2 cups raw potatoes; sliced
- 1 cup celery; chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup raw onion; sliced
- 1 cup green pepper; minced
- 2 cups cooked tomatoes
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded or white cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Starting with ground beef, then vegetables, place in layers in a 2 quart casserole. Top with potatoes and spread shredded cheese over top.
- Be sure to season each layer with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, remove foil and bake remaining 30 minutes.