Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Grits often get a bad rap, but when they are prepared correctly? They are amazing!! We love cheesy grits here in our house, and I took that concept and put a spin on it with this Sausage and Cheese Grits Casserole. We could barely stop ourselves from digging into this casserole straight from the dish! When we make cheesy grits, we often serve them as is. However, for this recipe I took the extra step of transferring the grits into a shallow dish and baking them for about 30-45 minutes. The result was a casserole with crispy bits on top and creamy grits in the middle. This casserole made for a fantastic meal! It could be served for brunch, but it does take a bit of time as I used stone ground grits instead of quick grits. Instead, we served this for dinner along with a side salad. Delicious!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes