Revamped Tater Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Revamped Tater Tot Casserole will become your family's new favorite meal. Once you make this amazingly simple tater tot recipe once, you'll want to have it in your recipe collection. Its ingredients, such as bits of sausage, vegetables, tomato sauce, cheese, and (of course) tater tots, transform this meal into a hearty one-pot dish that can be served for any occasion. Moreover, this tater tot casserole takes less than thirty minutes to make, so you can whip it up after you get home from work.
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
- 1 package Jimmy Dean precooked turkey sausage crumbles
- 1 package Green Giant Roasted Veggie Medley Steamables
- 1 package Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1 to 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (depending on how cheesy you like things)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients, except the cheese, into a cast iron skillet or an oven safe baking dish. Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese on top and place on broil for 3 or so minutes to melt cheese.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is the picture of comfort. Made with creamy cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and shredded… Continue reading: "Sour Cream Hash Brown Bakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Shrimp And Grits
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Shrimp And Crab Salad
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes