Recipe For Dorito Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The whole family is going to go crazy for this recipe for Dorito Casserole. This dish features layers of chips, beans, salsa, and olives sandwiched between sour cream and cheese. Even though tortilla chips are not healthy, some of the other ingredients have some good nutritional value. Plus, you can choose tortilla chips that minimize the sodium content and also are multi-grain. The goal is to maximize the nutrition while minimizing empty calories!Though chilaquiles aren’t nachos, you can certainly use your favorite nacho toppings to finish off this meal! Spicy salsa will up the heat up this meal. Creamy sour cream will cool it down. Sliced olives, red onions, avocados, jalapeños, or minced cilantro can all enhance the flavor of this casserole and create a super-delicious meal for your family! What’s not to love, it’s like snack food for dinner!! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- Gooey Potato Bake
- Paula Deen-Inspired Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Cattle Drive Casserole
- The Ultimate Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
- Poor Man Husband Casserole
- Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole
- Loaded Reuben Casserole
- Addicting "Crack" Tots Casserole
- Fully Loaded Potluck Potato Bake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes