Pork & Corn Stuffing Bake
Don't worry about doing dishes after making Pork & Corn Stuffing Bake because you are going to eat every last bit until your plate is practically clean. Easy to make, the stuffing is what makes this recipe for pork chops simply irresistible. Ready in 30 minutes, the hardest part is waiting for the casserole to cook, but once it is done, get ready to dig in.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing or Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the stuffing, soup, corn, onion and celery in a medium bowl. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Top with the pork.
Stir the brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spread the mixture on the pork.
Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
Read NextClassic Minnesota Tater Tot Hotdish