Mexican Chicken Casserole
When you need a quick and easy dinner recipe, Mexican Chicken Casserole has your back. This cheesy chicken casserole is a great weeknight dinner because you just mix the ingredients together and bake for 30 minutes. The casserole filling is very creamy and filling, so it's sure to please. Plus, you can use your leftover chicken or simply store-bought roast chicken for this recipe. You'll love making this creamy chicken casserole for your whole family, and they'll love eating it!
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 inch Baking Pan
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, stir together cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup, and tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
In a greased 9 x 13 inch pan, layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.