Mexican Cheesy Potatoes
Bake up a delicious cheesy Mexican potato casserole and serve it as the perfect side for a Mexican meal or barbecue. This dish is simple to make because it uses frozen hash browns and it serves a whole crowd.
LIke this recipe? Be sure to download the Free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes eCookbook today!
- 14 ounces canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 pound taco flavored shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in onion and potatoes.
- Transfer to a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish and dot with butter. Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
Read NextVintage Southern Corn Pudding
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.