Leftover Roast Beef Hash
Need a new use for leftover roast beef? Forget about sandwiches and try this delicious leftover roast beef hash recipe. It combines delicious beef with mushrooms, onions, potatoes and more in a tasty casserole.
Like this casserole recipe? It was featured in 16 Brand New Easy Casserole Recipes To Try, check it out for more amazing and easy casserole recipes.
- 2 cups cooked roast beef, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups raw potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup gravy
- Mix all ingredients together in large oven casserole dish.
- Bake, covered in 350 degree F oven about 1 hour, until bubbly and potatoes are cooked.
Read NextStupidly Easy Mexican Casserole