We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"From my childhood dinner table, these Leftover Ham and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes are classic Southern comfort food with only 10 minutes of prep! The simple casserole is a great way to enjoy leftover ham (or store-bought diced ham) in a family-friendly one dish meal! I was born and raised in Virginia, which means that a classic Southern ham is a staple on our Easter table. Whether we’re enjoying a casual brunch with relatives or a more formal dinner later in the day, I can guarantee that ham will be involved. And you know what that means? Scalloped potatoes to follow!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size11 x 7 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a delicious savory meatball recipe? This Grandma's Favorite Meatballs recipe is definitely Grandma's favorite for a… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Meatballsvideocam"
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Tater Tot Cowboy Casserole
- Ultimate King Ranch Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes
- 6 Corn Casserole Recipes for Fantastic Dinners
- Church Potluck Dishes: 19 Best Casserole Recipes for a Crowd
- French Onion Soup Casserole
- Broccoli Cheddar Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Cheesy Potato and Corn Flake Casserole
- White Trash Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes