Leftover Ham and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"From my childhood dinner table, these Leftover Ham and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes are classic Southern comfort food with only 10 minutes of prep! The simple casserole is a great way to enjoy leftover ham (or store-bought diced ham) in a family-friendly one dish meal! I was born and raised in Virginia, which means that a classic Southern ham is a staple on our Easter table. Whether we’re enjoying a casual brunch with relatives or a more formal dinner later in the day, I can guarantee that ham will be involved. And you know what that means? Scalloped potatoes to follow!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size11 x 7 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Linzer Cookies
- Crispy Fried Oysters
- Air Fryer Sausage Rolls
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Wonton Taco Cups
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Edible Christmas Wreath
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes