Kristy's Tater Tot Casserole
Kristy's tater to casserole is perfect for kids and adults, I loved it and so did my toddler! This is a one pot recipe and one of the easiest casserole recipes. It's perfect for young kids to get a serving of veggies too!
This recipe is also mentioned in our new Featured Foodies section, check out more from the author of the recipe.
Cooking Time25 min
- 1/2 bag of frozen tater tots (about 1 pound)
- 1 pound cooked ground beef
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked beef, soup, peas, and corn.
- Then, pour this into a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Top the mixture with a layer of tater tots.
- Bake this dish for 20 minutes, then remove and add 1 cup of shredded cheese to the top, place back in the oven for additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Read NextBisquick Zucchini Casserole