Hash Brown Potato Casserole
This quick and easy casserole recipe uses everyday products like frozen hash browns and cream of potato soup that combine with sour cream and cheese to make a mouthwatering casserole that will be requested again and again. A family favorite, enjoy it any day of the week.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 1 (30-ounces) bag of frozen country-style hash-brown potatoes
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16-ounces) container sour cream
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) Campbell's condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray. Stir the potatoes, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, soup, onion and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Season with the black pepper. Spread the potato mixture in the baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until the potatoes are tender and the top is lightly browned.