Cracker Barrel's Copycat Hashbrown Casserole
There's nothing like some good old fashioned comfort food. Cracker Barrel's Hashbrown Casserole is just like the kind ma used to make and is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Easy and cheesy, it's copycat restaurant recipes like this one that you don't want to miss.
Find more ways to make yummy hash brown casseroles in this roundup of 18 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes.
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 can (10.25-ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/4 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray an 11 X 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
Mix all of the above ingredients together, and place in prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.