15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes, Plus 7 Bonus Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody seems to love hash brown casserole, and there are many different hash brown casserole recipes around. We've gathered 15 of our favorite hash brown casserole recipes for everyone to enjoy. Make one today, one tomorrow, one next week - there's great variety in hash brown casserole recipes! Plus, don't miss our bonus tip for making perfect hash browns.
These hash brown casseroles would go great alongside the recipes from our 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes free eCookbook.
Farmer's Breakfast Casserole - This cheesy breakfast casserole is fit to feed a hungry crowd. Farmer's Breakfast Casserole is a super easy hash brown casserole recipe everyone will love.
Hash Brown Pepper Casserole — Spice up your hash brown dinner with peppers! Make this hash brown casserole recipe using green and red peppers, green chiles, and pimentos. This dish is screaming with flavor and style.
Easy Hash Brown Casserole — If you are looking for an easy dinner tonight, then make this casserole! There are only 4 main ingredients in this hash brown casserole recipe. This meal is hearty and hassle-free!
Jill's Hash Brown Casserole — Casserole recipes like Jill's Hash Brown Casserole is a sure-fire winner in any household. A favorite of all ages, this cheesy potato side dish is welcome at any pot luck, family gathering or holiday table.
Our Favorite Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Copycat (shown left) - If you've ever had Cracker Barrel's hash brown casserole, you know how addictive it can be. This is our favorite copycat recipe for the restaurant classic.
Slow Cooker Mexican Hash Brown Casserole - For a wacky variation of the classic hash brown casserole, give this slow cooker dinner recipe a try! It has flavors of ground beef, bell peppers, cheese and more!
Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole (shown right) - Learn how to make a morning meal just how they serve in Amish country! This super simple hash brown casserole includes bacon and three kinds of cheeses.
Hearty Hash Brown Casserole — I just love a good old rib-stickin meal, don't you? If you do, then you must make this hash brown casserole recipe. It is hearty, very filling, and just plain delicious!
Creamy Hash Brown Casserole — I just love a good creamy and rich casserole. This hash brown casserole recipe is the perfect comfort food. Enjoy eating this meal for dinner tonight!
Beef and Hash Brown Bake — Are you a meat and potatoes person? Me too! That is why I just love this hash brown casserole recipe. It is loaded with protein, carbs, and veggies!
Bologna Hash Brown Casserole — Bologna puts a unique twist on an old-time favorite! This hash brown casserole recipe uses bologna instead of traditional meats. Bologna is a refreshing choice and a nice compliment to the meal.
Hearty Potato Casserole — Do you have picky eaters in your household? I guarantee that if you do, you soon won't with this hash brown casserole recipe. It is chalked full of potatoes and cheese; no kid could turn it down!
Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole — If you are looking for an extremely easy meal, then this casserole is for you! This hash brown casserole recipe only uses 5 ingredients. All you have to do is set-it and forget-it!
Pork Hash Brown Casserole — Are you sick of eating chicken, beef, and turkey again? Get your protein in this meal with pork! Vary the meats you use in this hash brown casserole recipe.
Aunt Nellie's Hash Brown Casserole (video below) — My Aunt Nellie still makes me her signature casserole when I come to visit. This hash brown casserole recipe is a little taste of heaven. Save the leftovers and freeze them for another dinner or lunch.
7 Bonus Easy Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
- Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole — This Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole is a real crowd-pleaser and couldn't be easier to make. Whip up this loaded hash brown casserole when you're pressed for time, or any time.
- Best Make Ahead Potato Breakfast Casserole — There is one casserole recipe that really stands out in simplicity and taste, that's the Best Make Ahead Potato Breakfast Casserole. Inspired by Betty Crocker and tweaked and tested to my personal taste, you won't find a better make ahead breakfast casserole.
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole — A great way to get your calcium is through cheese. I say the cheesier, the better! This hash brown casserole recipe is baked to perfection.
- Mama's Hash Brown Casserole — My mama makes one mean hash brown casserole recipe. This is a dish that is eaten at least once a week in my family because it is so melt-in-your-mouth good!
- Creamy Hash Brown Casserole — This hash brown casserole recipe is just good home cooking. This meal is very substantial and will fill you up so much that you won't even be thinking about dessert!
- Traditional Hash Brown Casserole — If you need a crowd pleasing meal, then you've got to try this casserole. Make this hash brown casserole recipe for a family gathering. All your relatives will be asking you for the recipe!
- Hash Brown Casserole — I just can't get enough hash brown casserole. Are you just like me? If so, you should really make this dish immediately! It is unique because it uses Swiss cheese instead of cheddar.
- Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole (shown above) - Packed with ingredients you already love like hash browns, cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and thick-cut bacon, there's nothing not to love about this easy breakfast recipe.
If you liked these hash brown recipes, then check out our collection of 12 Easy Potato and Tater Tot Casserole Recipes.
Start from step one with our back to basics recipe for Perfect Homemade Hash Browns. This easy hash brown recipe will show you how to make restaurant-quality potatoes in your own kitchen. By cooking the potatoes before frying them, you can achieve a perfectly crunchy brown outside. Use this recipe for hash browns as your stepping stone to making delicious hash brown casserole recipes for your family!
New Featured Recipe: Cheesy Hashbrown Cups
Loaded with cheese and spinach, these Cheesy Hashbrown Cups are a perfect appetizer recipe, and can even be served for breakfast. Easy to make, treat your friends and family to what we consider to be an essential party food. Make something in your muffin tin that you never thought of ever making, and try these mouthwatering bites. It's hard to stop at just one.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 19 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
- One Dish Comfort Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
- 15 Fast and Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes
- 11 Simple Zucchini Casserole Recipes
- Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Poor Man Husband Casserole
- John Wayne Layered Casserole
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Comfify Collapsible Kitchen Colander Set Review
- Bruschetta & Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Make-Ahead Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Lemon Pepper Avocado Hummus
- Copycat Jamba Juice Peach Pleasure Recipe
- Egg and Quinoa Breakfast Muffins
- Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
- No-Bake Nutella Mousse Cheesecakes
- Pork Chili Verde