15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody seems to love hash brown casserole, and there are many different hash brown casserole recipes around. We've gathered 15 of our favorite hash brown casserole recipes for everyone to enjoy. Make one today, one tomorrow, one next week - there's great variety in hash brown casserole recipes! Plus, don't miss our bonus tip for making perfect hash browns.
Plus! Check out even more easy hash brown casseroles in our bonus section below.
These hash brown casseroles would go great alongside the recipes from our 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes free eCookbook.
15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
This cheesy breakfast casserole is fit to feed a hungry crowd. Farmer's Breakfast Casserole is a super easy hash brown casserole recipe everyone will love.
Spice up your hash brown dinner with peppers! Make this hash brown casserole recipe using green and red peppers, green chiles, and pimentos. This dish is screaming with flavor and style.
If you are looking for an easy dinner tonight, then make this casserole! There are only 4 main ingredients in this hash brown casserole recipe. This meal is hearty and hassle-free!
Casserole recipes like Jill's Hash Brown Casserole is a sure-fire winner in any household. A favorite of all ages, this cheesy potato side dish is welcome at any pot luck, family gathering or holiday table.
If you've ever had Cracker Barrel's hash brown casserole, you know how addictive it can be. This is our favorite copycat recipe for the restaurant classic.
For a wacky variation of the classic hash brown casserole, give this slow cooker dinner recipe a try! It has flavors of ground beef, bell peppers, cheese and more!
Learn how to make a morning meal just how they serve in Amish country! This super simple hash brown casserole includes bacon and three kinds of cheeses.
I just love a good old rib-stickin meal, don't you? If you do, then you must make this hash brown casserole recipe. It is hearty, very filling, and just plain delicious!
It's one of the best side dish recipes because it's super easy to make, everyone loves it, and it's ultra-comforting! Serve this at a holiday meal, family dinner, potluck, or any other time.
Are you a meat and potatoes person? Me too! That is why I just love this hash brown casserole recipe. It is loaded with protein, carbs, and veggies!
A simple recipe, the Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole combines classic breakfast ingredients to create a delicious morning meal.
Do you have picky eaters in your household? I guarantee that if you do, you soon won't with this hash brown casserole recipe. It is chalked full of potatoes and cheese; no kid could turn it down!
When you top this cheesy hash brown casserole with crushed cornflakes, this becomes one of the most addictive recipes you'll ever make. Prepare this for your family for breakfast or dinner and get ready for some rave reviews!
Pork Hash Brown Casserole — Are you sick of eating chicken, beef, and turkey again? Get your protein in this meal with pork! Vary the meats you use in this hash brown casserole recipe.
Aunt Nellie's Hash Brown Casserole (video below)
My Aunt Nellie still makes me her signature casserole when I come to visit. This hash brown casserole recipe is a little taste of heaven. Save the leftovers and freeze them for another dinner or lunch.
- Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole — This Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole is a real crowd-pleaser and couldn't be easier to make. Whip up this loaded hash brown casserole when you're pressed for time, or any time.
- Best Make Ahead Potato Breakfast Casserole — There is one casserole recipe that really stands out in simplicity and taste, that's the Best Make Ahead Potato Breakfast Casserole. Inspired by Betty Crocker and tweaked and tested to my personal taste, you won't find a better make ahead breakfast casserole.
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole — A great way to get your calcium is through cheese. I say the cheesier, the better! This hash brown casserole recipe is baked to perfection.
- Mama's Hash Brown Casserole — My mama makes one mean hash brown casserole recipe. This is a dish that is eaten at least once a week in my family because it is so melt-in-your-mouth good!
- Creamy Ranch Hash Brown Casserole — A simple hash brown casserole makes an excellent breakfast and side dish. Creamy Ranch Hash Brown Bake is not your average potato casserole recipe. (shown above)
- Traditional Hash Brown Casserole — If you need a crowd pleasing meal, then you've got to try this casserole. Make this hash brown casserole recipe for a family gathering. All your relatives will be asking you for the recipe!
- Hash Brown Casserole — I just can't get enough hash brown casserole. Are you just like me? If so, you should really make this dish immediately! It is unique because it uses Swiss cheese instead of cheddar.
- Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole (shown above) - Packed with ingredients you already love like hash browns, cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and thick-cut bacon, there's nothing not to love about this easy breakfast recipe.
If you liked these hash brown recipes, then check out our collection of 12 Easy Potato and Tater Tot Casserole Recipes.
Start from step one with our back to basics recipe for Perfect Homemade Hash Browns. This easy hash brown recipe will show you how to make restaurant-quality potatoes in your own kitchen. By cooking the potatoes before frying them, you can achieve a perfectly crunchy brown outside. Use this recipe for hash browns as your stepping stone to making delicious hash brown casserole recipes for your family!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- French Toast Skillet Sticks
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S'mores French Macarons
- Lemon Basil Quinoa
- Southwest Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars
- Blueberry Chocolate Chip Scones
- Ritzy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Sausage Lasagna Pizza