12 Easy Potato and Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Budget friendly potato and tater tot casserole recipes are perfect for the family. With this collection of 12 Easy Potato and Tater Tot Casserole Recipes, you'll find plenty of great weeknight meals. Potato casserole recipes are exceptionally wonderful because the blend so well with many different ingredients. Whether you're adding beef, chicken, tuna or assorted veggies, it's always a wonderful flavor combo. Plus, don't forget the cheese! Tater tot casserole recipes absolutely need the extra addition of cheese; it makes the ultimate comfort food dish.
For more easy dinner ideas, check out our free eCookbook: 21 Easy Dinner Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less.
12 Easy Potato and Tater Tot
Table of Contents
Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes are one of the most budget friendly, kid-friendly and college age friendly dishes to make. Just toss any number of ingredients into a casserole dish, add the tots, cover in cheese and voila, you have yummy, simple quick meal!
- Childhood Favorite Tater Tot Casserole - This recipe for tater tot casserole will remind you of the meals your mother used to make for you when you were little.
- My Husband's Favorite Casserole - This is my husband's favorite casserole recipe - it's cheesy, creamy and crunchy all at the same time.
- Crazy Good Tater Tot Casserole (shown) - This is one version that is exceptionally good. A frozen bag of mixed veggies means no chopping for you.
- Beefy Slow Cooker Tater Tot Bake - Ground beef, tater tots, Cheddar cheese, and cream of chicken soup are just four of the delicious reasons why we love this cheesy tater tot casserole recipe.
- Hubby's Favorite Layered Tater Tot Casserole (shown) - This is every hubby's favorite recipe, but with just seven budget-friendly ingredients, it will be your favorite too!
Potato casserole recipe are some of the most popular casseroles out there. Easy to make, they also lend themselves nicely to making ahead and freezing. Many potato casseroles are fond favorites that you can make over and over again, like shepherd's pies and hash brown casseroles.
- Simple Shepherd's Pie (pictured) - A classic comfort food, it may not be the traditional shepherd's pie recipe, but ground beef sure makes it delicious!
- Twice Baked Potato Remix (pictured) - All the flavors of a twice baked potato in a casserole!
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole - One of the heartiest and most filling potato casserole recipes you can make.
- Best Beef and Potato Casserole - It's all in the name, this potato casserole recipe is truly the best.
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole - Just add cheese! Cheese really does make everything better, especially this wonderful mashed potato casserole recipe.
- Creamy Potato and Ham Casserole - Ham and potatoes are long known to taste great together, so naturally this casserole combo tastes amazing.
- Amish Potluck Potato Casserole - The Amish always get it right, you can put this simple and inexpensive dish on your list for must-have casserole recipes.
- Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole - It doesn't get any easier than cooking with your slow cooker, so of course combining casserole with a slow cooker makes the best casserole recipes!
SPECIAL BONUS! We love tater tot casserole recipes and potato casseroles so much, we just had to share a few more with you.
- Fully Loaded Potluck Potato Bake - This potato casserole recipe is great because it gives you the flavor of baked potatoes, but in a dish that allows you to easily serve up to 14 people.
- Cowboy Casserole - With ground beef, peas, creamy sauce, and cheese, this tater tot casserole is packed with ingredients that make a comforting dinner.
- Beefy Tater Tot Casserole - A favorite among the editor's here, this tater tot casserole recipe will quickly become a guilty pleasure of yours, we assure you.
- Kristy's Tater Tot Casserole - This awesome kid friendly dish was given to us by one of our favorite mommy food bloggers, it's amazing!
- Green Bean Tater Tot Casserole - A fun alternative to your average green bean casserole, try serving this at your next holiday dinner.
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole - Beware, this casserole has enough cheese to make you think twice about seconds, because you'll be too busy thinking about thirds.
- Golden Tater Tot Casserole - This tater tot casserole recipe is a solid gold winner. Enjoy!
These delicious potato casseroles made our list of 410 Recipes for Casserole Perfection. Find out what else is in the collection!
Images from other cooks
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes, Plus 7 Bonus Recipes
- 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- 12 Fast And Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes
- Civil War Macaroni and Cheese
- Aunt Nellie's Hash Brown Casserole
- Poor Man Layered Cabbage Casserole
- French Onion Soup Casserole
- 11 Simple Zucchini Casserole Recipes
- Crazy Easy Ritz Casserole
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Steal The Show
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects eCookbook and Craft Guide
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 30 Minute Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Dad's German Goulash
- Baked Potato Breakfast
- Dump and Go Potato Soup
- Luscious Custard Cobbler
- DIY Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Mmm Mississippi Mud Cake
- Coconut Snow Balls
- Cheesy Crescent Chicken Bake
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole