Cheesy Chile Corn Casserole
Green chiles, french fried onions and ground red pepper give this luscious corn casserole a little kick. Don't worry though, the dangerously cheesy sauce controls the heat and leaves you with nothing but great flavor and a delicious casserole recipe.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (16-ounces) bag frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 can (4.5-ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 can (2.8-ounces) French fried onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
- dash Ground red pepper (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, butter, pepper, corn, chiles and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the corn mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the corn mixture. Sprinkle the remaining onions over the corn mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Read NextClassic Chicken Pot Pie