Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Creamy, hearty, and comforting, Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole is everything that a post-Thanksgiving dinner should be: quick, easy, and delicious! When the holiday is over, the last thing that any of us will want to do is stand in the kitchen the next day to slave over a hot meal. Instead, we need something that comes together in a matter of minutes, that uses common pantry staples, and that the whole family will actually eat. With just 15 minutes of prep, this Leftover Turkey Casserole is Aunt Bee's answer to your post-holiday blues!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Soft Cut-out Sugar Cookies
- How To Make Buttercream
- The Ultimate Skinny Pumpkin Pie
- Angel Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes