Asparagus Quinoa Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a twist on the old Broccoli and Rice Casserole from church potlucks gone by… because quinoa is such a great source of protein, it helps keep the carbs down, instead of using rice, but often fills the same craving, when it hits. This recipe is low on carbs but still tastes just as good as it's original counterpart from days gone by. Eating healthy doesn't mean you need to eat tasteless yucky food."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dump and Go Amish Casserole
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Amish Country Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Amish Baked Spaghetti
- French Onion Soup Casserole
- Poor Man Husband Casserole
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
- Ultimate King Ranch Casserole
- 25 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Easy Italian Eggplant Parmesan Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Absolutely The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Old Fashioned Custard Pie
- Sweet & Salty Butter Pecan Cookies
- Pork Chops and Apples
- Whipped Shortbread Drop Cookies
- Glazed Soy Sauce Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs
- Chocolate Cherry Cake
- Karen's Naturals
- Broccoli Casserole
- Air Fryer Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes