6 Bean Casserole
Why have plain old bean casserole when you can have 6 Bean Casserole? Connect with family and friends over this award winning casserole recipe.
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can wax beans
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can lima beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute hamburger, onions and celery until brown and tender. Drain off excess.
- In large deep casserole dish, combine all other ingredients.
- Drain the green and wax beans only.
- Add rest of beans and liquid to casserole.
- Stir well to combine all ingredients and then put in oven for about one hour.