5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Topped with fluffy, golden biscuits, this 5-Ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole is a family-friendly, easy dinner recipe for busy nights! Pair it with a salad or simple green veggie for a quick meal that the whole family will love. Sloppy Joe sandwiches are a classic childhood favorite! This Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe takes all of the delicious flavors from the original meal and packages them in an easy, prep-ahead dish. Assemble the ingredients in advance, add the biscuits on top at the last minute, and then just pop it in the oven when your family is ready to eat. No one can resist the sweet and savory barbecue flavor of this hearty ground beef casserole! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes