Mixed Nut Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mixed Nut Clusters are the perfect sweet and nutty chocolate covered treat packed with walnuts, cashews, pecans, and almonds. Easily made in just minutes! Like Chocolate Covered Almonds, Mixed Nut Clusters make a great holiday treat to give to family and friends. Include them in your Christmas tins or on a party platter with cookies, brownies, and holiday candy. Check out my dessert recipes for other homemade chocolatey goodies.I love how easily Mixed Nut Clusters come together. They are the perfect quick holiday treat for last minute gifts or potlucks, and they taste just as good as they look. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes