Easy 15-Minute Peanut Butter Fudge
If you love peanut butter, and you love fudge, you'll absolutely love this Easy 15-Minute Peanut Butter Fudge recipe, which is a quick and easy fudge recipe that can be used for holiday parties or gatherings all year round. If you're looking for an easy fudge recipes with peanut butter, make this unique concoction today!
See this recipe and more in 47 Inexpensive Halloween Candy Ideas.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan, combine sugars, salt, and milk. Cook until temperature reaches 240 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Beat with a wooden spoon several minutes until thick and creamy and gloss disappears.
- Spread in a buttered 8-inch square pan. Cut into squares.