Back in Time Fudge
They say not to mess with perfection, which is why some of the best recipes for fudge are the ones that have lasted for generations. This Back in Time Fudge is a classic fudge recipe that will make your mouth water just looking at it! This old fashioned recipe comes straight out of Grandma’s recipe box. It will bring back thoughts of simpler times and visits to Grandma’s house, where there was never a shortage of delicious treats to eat. Now you can capture all of those memories with this easy and timeless recipe for no bake fudge. You will truly feel like you have traveled back in time once you taste this decadent chocolate treat. With simple flavors and a rich chocolaty taste, this easy fudge recipe tops our list of the best chocolate dessert recipes ever. You can't beat a treat as decadent and simple to make as this!
For all those with an insatiable sweet tooth, we have 23 Easy Homemade Candy Recipes just for you!
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch bake pan or dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a full boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in chocolate chips until completely melted. Beat in the marshmallow creme, walnuts, and vanilla until thoroughly combined and no white streaks remain.
- Pour fudge into the prepared pan and allow to cool at room temperature until completely set. Cut into squares to serve.
Read NextCandied Pecans