Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Who doesn't love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? This super quick fudge recipe combines the two, with the addition of marshmallow cream, for a rich, delicious treat perfect for Valentine's Day.
- For more great Valentine's Day recipes, click here to view and download our new Valentine's Day eCookbook!
- Also, be sure to check out our full collection of 12 tasty peanut recipes!
- 4 cups sugar
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Line 13 x 9 pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter foil lightly; set aside.
- In heavy 4 qt saucepan cook together sugar, marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, peanut butter and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil; boil and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat; immediately add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan; cool until firm. Use foil to lift fudge out of pan; peel off foil. Cut into about 8 dozen squares. Store tightly in cool, dry place.