4 Chip Fudge
What could be bad about this fudge that includes four different delicious kinds of baking morsels? It has semisweet, milk chocolate, peanut butter and butterscotch all in one batch of fudge. To make it even better, it also has marshmallow and nuts!
Check out our full collection of 12 tasty peanut recipes!
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 12 ounces package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 11 1/2 ounces package milk chocolate morsels
- 10 ounces package peanut butter flavored morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch flavored morsels
- 7 ounces jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pound walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Melt butter in a heavy 4 quart saucepan over low heat; stir in sweetened condensed milk and milk.
- Add all morsels, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow cream and flavorings. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a buttered 15" x 12" pan or two 9" x9" pans. Chill. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.