We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This vintage Watergate Cake is a pistachio, pecan, and coconut dessert that's topped with a creamy whipped frosting. The beautiful green cake is a classic, old-fashioned treat that has been a favorite for generations! My grandmother made Watergate Cake back in the 70's, and I'm so excited to share it with all of you today! The delicious dessert is a perfect recipe for just about any gathering, and for so many different holidays. Your family and friends will love this cake on: • St. Patrick's Day -- it's green! • Christmas -- just add maraschino cherries for a green and red holiday theme and finish with plenty of snow-like coconut! • Easter -- the pastel green color and the white, fluffy coconut just screams Spring! • Summer potlucks -- the cake is so light and refreshing! • Sunday suppers with your family -- a time to enjoy classic, old-fashioned dishes that bring everyone together around the table! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes