Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" I discovered this Warm Gingerbread Cake with Calvados Caramel Sauce. Holidays are made special with desserts like this with wonderful homey spices that give an amazing aroma to your whole house. The flavors of gingerbread are one of my treasured memories growing up as a child. The warmth and goodness associated with cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and anise tied together with molasses is something that can be enjoyed in so many baked goods for the holidays. This amazing recipe is not only easy but out of this world delicious. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes