The Best Better Than Sex Cake
Who doesn't love better than sex cakes? They've made a name for themselves in the dessert world and anyone who has ever tried a slice can agree that this is pure cake perfection. With this recipe for The Best Better Than Sex Cake you'll be able to wow any crowd with a simple sweet treat that's oh so easy to make. Just grab some yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, a can of pineapple and a few other choice ingredients and you're ready to go!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can (large) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package frozen coconut (optional)
- 1 container (large) Cool Whip or equivalent
Bake cake as directed on box in a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
Heat pineapple and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
Punch holes in cake while still hot and pour pineapple-sugar mixture over cake. Refrigerate until cool.
Mix pudding as directed on package and spread over cake. If using coconut, sprinkle some on cake at this point.
- Mix rest of coconut with Cool Whip and spread on cake. Cake must be kept refrigerated.