Raspberry Swirl Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Raspberry Swirl Cake is a deliciously moist vanilla cake with a ribbon of raspberry filling through the middle and topped with a raspberry flavored glaze. It’s perfect for dessert or as a coffee cake for brunch. The sour cream is what makes this raspberry swirl cake so fantastically moist. Don’t opt for a light sour cream here. You need that fat so your cake won’t be dry. It’s so much better for you than vegetable oil."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBundt Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
- Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cake
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake
- Butter Pecan Cake
- Cream Cheese Apple Cake
- Strawberry Cake With Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Cream Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- 3-Ingredient "You Call It" Cobbler
- 14 Vintage Cake Recipes That Grandma Would Love
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes