Lemon Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delectable Lemon Pound Cake with fresh lemon juice and fresh lemon zest is in the oven in less than fifteen minutes. The two ingredient lemon glaze takes just a couple minutes to make and really takes this lemon loaf over the top. This easy pound cake is always a hit with friends and family and I love to take it to family reunions, potlucks and bake sales. Calling all lemon lovers. This buttery lemon pound cake is a must bake for you. I just adore anything lemon. This pound cake, iced lemon cookies, lemon bars, and Easy Lemon Curd are just a few of my favorite lemon recipes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes