Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oreo Pudding Poke Cake is chocolatey, fluffy, and simple to make. A fudgy cake is loaded with white chocolate pudding and studded with a creamy whipped topping and lots of Oreo cookies. The easiest, most delicious cake! If you’ve made poke cakes before, then you know what I’m talking about. The cake is made from a boxed mix and the instant white chocolate pudding makes it extra moist and extra fluffy. No dry cake around here!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Havarti Cranberry Turkey Sliders
- Mocha Cappuccino Bombs With Coffee
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee
- Cozy Applesauce Walnut Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes