Homemade Chocolate Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ever wanted to try your very own chocolate icing recipe? I used to be the one going to Pinterest to try to figure it out, but then when the time comes….well, life gets busy! Let’s face it: how often do you go to look things up on Pinterest just to run to the store and grab the fastest thing off the shelf? I want to make sure we stop that today! Learning how to make your own chocolate frosting is so much easier than you think! But when I say that this is one of the easiest chocolate frosting recipes to make, I mean it. It usually only takes me about 10 minutes to whip this incredible chocolate icing together. On top of that, the chocolate frosting flavor is beyond excellent. The texture is smooth and soft. It melts in your mouth in the most incredible way."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes