Honey Bun Cake
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Honey Bun Cake with no cake mix, tastes like the classic honey buns you loved as a kid and like your favorite yellow cake growing up. Perfect for brunch and holiday parties. Honey Bun Cake reminds me of the honey bun pastries you used to be able to buy in the student store in junior high school. I don’t even know why, but the flavors are so nostalgic that as I was browsing through Pinterest, I felt a pressing need to make this cake right away."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Italian Cream Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Cake
- Dump and Go Dessert: 23 Crazy Easy Dump Cake Recipes
- Old-Fashioned Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Coconut Lime Pound Cake
- Moist Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Bundt Cake
- Toasted Coconut Rum Cake
- Grandma's Famous 6-Layer Cake
- Grandma's Great Depression Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes