We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy chocolate Earthquake Cake is loaded with so many delicious flavors and textures! Layers of German chocolate cake, coconut, pecans and chocolate chips are swirled with decadent cream cheese. Whip up this simple dessert in just minutes, because the best Earthquake Cake recipe starts with a box of cake mix! I first discovered this fun cake when I was flipping through a vintage Amish cookbook. With one look at the ingredients, I instantly knew that the dessert would be a huge hit; however, there were no actual measurements listed and the instructions were very vague. After a little bit of trial and error, I've landed on my own easy, crowd-pleasing cake that's perfect for potlucks, picnics, entertaining, and Sunday night suppers. Nobody can resist this sweet treat! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes