Homemade Alphabet Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Homemade Alphabet Soup will bring you back to your childhood. It's the perfect nostalgia soup. It's an easy weeknight dinner too because it uses canned mixed vegetables. That way, you don't have to peel and chop carrots and potatoes. It is made with beef broth to give it a really rich flavor, so it's not considered vegetarian. You could swap out the beef broth for vegetable broth, but it would change the flavor. Get the full recipe at Drugstore Divas: https://www.drugstoredivas.net/homemade-alphabet-soup/"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes