Crescent Roll King Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This time saving King Cake recipe relies on crescent rolls to keep it simple and quick. It has a rich and creamy cinnamon filling that is reminiscent of the inside of a warm gooey cinnamon roll. I don’t know about you, but when it comes to celebrating holidays with special foods I love the idea of it, but then I just don’t ever seem to have the time to make it. Enter this easy King Cake made with crescent roll dough. This festive cake takes store bought crescent rolls and transforms them into an intricate looking festive New Orleans style cinnamon filled ring cake. "
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBundt pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes