Amish Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A simple homemade chocolate cake recipe that's moist, flavorful and easy! Finished with a rich chocolate buttercream frosting, this is the perfect cake for any occasion. From birthday parties to Sunday suppers, you can't go wrong with a classic Amish chocolate cake! I live in a house with a few chocolate-lovi0 g boys, so a homemade chocolate cake recipe is a must in my repertoire. After testing many, many recipes over the years, I've finally landed on a favorite. This is the chocolate birthday cake that my boys request each year, and it's the only recipe you'll ever need. With a moist, tender crumb, rich chocolate flavor, and a thick layer of creamy chocolate frosting, it's a classic dessert that always wins rave reviews! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch round cake pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes