Easy Indian Curry Paste Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy Indian curry paste recipe that’s a time-saver and made with simple ingredients. Learn how to cook 30-minute curries with this homemade Indian curry paste! Use it with anything– vegetables, fish, meat, paneer or even eggs to cook delicious curries.This recipe for curry paste is a simplified version with mega flavors. Use this as a base and add ANYTHING you have on hand – fresh or frozen vegetables, meat, fish, eggs, paneer or tofu along with added flavorings and thickening agents.you’ll be amazed at how EASY it is to cook a variety of curries with this humble recipe for curry paste."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes