Tater Tot Egg Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is easy and cheesy and sure to be pleasy! Seriously, this recipe is done in a cinch and is unbelievably tasty! You and your family are going to love this easy dependable, delectable casserole!"
Some of the best casserole recipes are ones that can double as breakfast or dinner. This Tater Tot Egg Casserole has all of the breakfast standards — eggs, sausage, and cheese — in a familiar dinner form. Enjoy this easy egg and tater tot recipe whenever you and your family need some tasty comfort food.
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size1.5 quart baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Diner Style Home Fries
Traditional Russian Breakfast
Easy Mexican Huevos Rancheros
Good Morning Crumb Cake
What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
11 Easiest Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
Better Biscuits and Gravy
Baked Overnight French Toast
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes