Slow Cooker Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Crockpot Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole is a simple brunch dish that feels extra special. So decadent with the chocolate and raspberries! It comes together with just a few ingredients and is super easy to prep. You can either make it ahead and leave it to soak overnight, or you can cook it right away - it turns out scrumptious either way. It's the perfect recipe for your spring and summer brunches - Easter, Mother's Day or just because!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size4-5 quart slow cooker
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- Danish Bagel Pastries
- Classic Oven or Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Chocolate- Orange Battenburg
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes