We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheddar Chive and Bacon Biscuits are the perfect, prep-ahead side dish for all of your brunches, showers, and Spring celebrations! I also love these biscuits because they are completely nostalgic. I used my dad’s biscuit recipe, which he has been making for as long as I can remember. I have vivid images from my childhood of enjoying the plain version with strawberry jam on Sunday mornings before church. They are 100% comfort food for me because they remind me of my parents! Plus, they just taste really good. They’re not greasy at all, and I love that my boys now enjoy them (with jam!), too. I think that GrandDaddy will probably be making a batch for my little guys the next time we visit!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
No Dishes Grilled Breakfast Casserole
Diner Style Home Fries
Imitation Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
Tater Tot Topped Breakfast Casserole
What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Good Morning Crumb Cake
Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
Apple Pie French Toast Bake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes