Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Waffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This red velvet waffle is the first of my waffle of the month series, and was made with Valentine's Day in mind, but made with ingredients easy to find year round, or maybe even in your pantry, it is great for any time of the year. As the base, you'll use your favorite pancake mix, then add in some cocoa powder and white chocolate chips (or milk chocolate chips, strawberries, etc), and finish with some icing made with a container frosting you might also have in your pantry - great for leftovers!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time3 min
Cooking Vessel SizeWaffle Maker
- Boxed Pancake Mix
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Butter or Oil - I use Plant Butter
- Milk - I use 2% Lactose Free
- 1 Egg
- Vanilla Extract
- White Chocolate Chips
- Red Gel Coloring (Optional)
- Icing: Milk & Store Bought Container of Cream Cheese Frosting
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes