Pumpkin French Toast Cups with Cinnamon Streusel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pumpkin French Toast Cups with Cinnamon Streusel are packed with cozy fall flavors and make the perfect weekend breakfast. Prepared the night before and made in a muffin tin, you can have this easy, lightened up dish ready to be devoured in no time! Crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside, these Pumpkin French Toast Cups with Cinnamon Streusel capture the flavors of fall. And that cinnamon streusel on top? Mmm mmm good! And in muffin form, your favorite breakfast quickly become an easy, hand-held treat!"
Yields12 French Toasts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes