Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchie Bars with Chocolate Chips + Pecans are soft, gooey, and absolutely irresistible! These decadent dessert bars couldn’t be easier to make. The resulting bars are thick, soft, and chewy. They’ve got a ton of texture, thanks to the oats and toasted pecans, and the flavors are out of this world. The pumpkin and spices pair wonderfully with the butterscotch chips + pecans. And gooey chocolate chips make everything even better, right? Only six ingredients stand between you and devouring one of these Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchie Bars with Chocolate Chips + Pecans!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- OMG! Ultimate Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes