We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The best homemade waffles are crisp and buttery on the outside, but fluffy and tender on the inside! You can prepare these easy waffles at home with just a handful of basic ingredients and a few helpful tips. Serve them with butter, maple syrup and a side of bacon for the ultimate weekend brunch, or make a batch ahead of time and reheat them later for quick weekday breakfasts. These are your new favorite everyday waffles! Once you've tasted a beautiful, golden brown, crispy waffle recipe at home, you'll never go back to the frozen toaster waffles again! Use this go-to formula for sweet or savory waffles that you can serve for breakfast with butter and syrup, for brunch with sausage gravy, or for dinner with fried chicken. They're versatile, simple, and perfect every time! "
Yields6 large waffles
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Pork Chops
- Biscoff Swirled Cookies
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes