Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This healthy carrot cake oatmeal recipe is one of my favorite breakfasts – ever. I make it at least once a month, it’s comfort food for breakfast with a dessert twist. It's delicious and healthy carrot cake oatmeal recipe is an easy meal prep breakfast that will keep you full thanks to the high fiber content and the added protein. The raisins are optional, so if you don't like them, don't add them but I like the touch of sweetness it adds."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Easy And Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
- Texas Huevos Rancheros Skillet
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Baked Spanish Eggs With Tomatoes & Olives
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- Spinach Quiche
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Country Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes