Ham, Egg and Cheese Pretzel Rolls
By: Stacey Mebs from bakeeatrepeat.ca
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These braided ham, egg and cheese pretzel rolls are the perfect hand held meal. Plus they're easy to take along with you for breakfast or lunch on the go! These ham, egg and cheddar pretzel rolls use an easy to make homemade pretzel dough. So easy and so tasty, the homemade dough is filled with scrambled eggs, chopped ham and shredded cheddar cheese for a full meal wrapped up in a handheld roll that you can easily take with you!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zucchini Ricotta Quiche
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Shortcut Cake Mix Coconut Doughnuts
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sausage Stuffed Breakfast Peppers
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Raspberry Grapefruit Curd
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- BLT Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Ground Orange Chicken
- Sweet and Tangy Keto BBQ Sauce
- Compote with Fruit